Registered Nurse, RGN Full Time
We pride ourselves on our friendly home environment and welcome like minded people intent on delivering first quality care to our residents.
We are currently looking for another staff nurse to join our team. We are looking for Day or Night shifts and welcome bank workers as well as full time.
We typically work 12 hour shifts over the day and night and full time is 3 shifts per week.
Accountable to: Matron
- To ensure that appropriate individual care is given to each resident, in accordance with the Care Plans
- Ensure that appropriate individual care is given to each resident, in accordance with the Care Plans.
- To care for residents. To administer medication where required and in accordance with documented procedures
- Monitor residents' conditions, and report any changes to the Matron as necessary.
- Help residents with problems of mobility and other physical disabilities (e.g. incontinence), helping with the use of disability aids and caring for the same, where appropriate.
- Help with the organisation of social activities, and to participate in them to help promote residents' physical and mental well-being. To accompany residents on community visits where required and as duty rotas permit.
- Monitor and control residents' nutritional and dietary requirements
- Help serve food, assisting residents with eating and drinking as required. To prepare light meals and snacks if required, liaising with kitchen staff as necessary.
- To help maintain a safe and healthy environment in the Home with due regard to appropriate Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Regulations. To report all accidents to the Matron.
- To read and write reports, and to participate in staff and residents' meetings as appropriate.
- To participate in training activities / course, as directed by senior staff.
- To assist with End-of-Life Care for residents who are terminally ill.
- To undertake other duties, as necessary.
Pay: Competitive rate paid.
Interested? Please email us your C.V. or phone for more information.